SHADOW VIRUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHADOW VIRUS

Forum and portal for the Mario Kart Wii Clan Shadow Virus.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miis with themes?

Go down 
2 posters

Themed Miis?
Yeah, sounds good.
Miis with themes? Vote_lcap1100%Miis with themes? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Nah, I don't think so.
Miis with themes? Vote_lcap10%Miis with themes? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
James
Admin
James

Miis with themes? Empty
PostSubject: Miis with themes?   Miis with themes? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:27 am

I was thinking, since some members of the clan may not have Skype, how about we use Miis with black hats? That way we will know who is where, so for example if you had a Blue Shell and you saw my Mii in first, you could conserve it until I am overtaken. Whereas if I was using Daisy or Funky Kong, you wouldn't know if it was me or not and you may have shot a Blue Shell at me, which would be detrimental to our overall score for that war.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
SV Mikey

Miis with themes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miis with themes?   Miis with themes? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:52 am

Yea James, that actually sound slike a good idea, cuz I know I cant skype during wars, my wii is 2 floors down from my computer lol.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

Miis with themes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miis with themes?   Miis with themes? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:45 am

I have the same problem, although my PSP has Skype, it really doesn't seem to be as good as the one on the computer. Hopefully, if I get a laptop, I'll be able to use Skype then, but until that time, I'll be using my Mii. Although I always use my Mii anyway... Tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

Miis with themes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miis with themes?   Miis with themes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Miis with themes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHADOW VIRUS :: Clan Ideas-
Jump to: