SHADOW VIRUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHADOW VIRUS

Forum and portal for the Mario Kart Wii Clan Shadow Virus.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Clan League

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroVirus64
Admin
ZeroVirus64

World Clan League Empty
PostSubject: World Clan League   World Clan League EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:00 am

Shadow Virus has been selected to join WCL Season 4. AS of today SV has been moved up from Division 12 to Division 9 as Dragon Fire took the last spot in the tournament. However Bash Moved us back down to D12 2 hours later so please ignore anything I said about D9. Registration threads have been created Each Member must register themselves for WCL. Everyone must provide a picture of their 4 Licenses Screen at the start menu. SO everyone will have four different codes to use in WCL. You can only use 1 mii however. Each person must register themselves no one else can do it for you. You guys can expect tons of sandbagging and shock hunting in WCL. WE have a month before opening War so we have some time to tune some strategies because these are clans we have never faced before and this will not be easy at all. Good Luck to everyone get registed by October 9th and we are going to have a great season. Aside from WCL, Shadow Virus is going to be more active in GTT getting a reputation for ourselves. THis week Jes will be in charge of Organizing the Monday Event if he can. I Will handle Thursday and Saturday. Here is a bit more information during WCL

The tag is going to be [SV] the tag rule is up for debate and it might be tossed but until use the [SV] tag so some of you need to change it.

Only use 1 Mii no swaping miis

Provide a picture of your 4 Licenses

Register by October 9th

Make sure you arent registered for any other teams in WCL

Everyone who hasnt registered for GTT please do so ASAP

And I will hanle anything else

Be active during WCL many clans have been kicked out of WCL due to forfeits using non registered players. We must be active we must have 5 every Sunday no exceptions and sometimes we may do the WCL match on Saturdays. I cant make everyone Sunday match due to work I can make about 6 of them. And if it is ever done on a Saturday I could make all of them. You guys wanted this so lets not embarrass ourselves with forfeits. I told Bash he would not have to worry about us dieing mid season or forfeiting wars. When I am not around on Sundays Troy will be the co-leader responsible for organizing the WCl match. Please everyone who has skype, stay logged into it. And dont be AFK all the time. Skype is the only way that others teams and WCl staff can get into contact with us They have my skype, ringo's, Mikey's, Jes', and Ryan's.

I believe Stui is our Division Admin and everyone needs to add his skype theking8181. Any other info needed feel free to ask me or visit the WCL website thanks you guys make this possible.

World Clan League Logo

World Clan League Fibdivision

World Clan League Div11

http://www.worldclanleague.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=1993-registration link

Last edited by ZeroVirus64 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
[SV]Troy98

World Clan League Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Clan League   World Clan League EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:24 pm

alright zero you can count me in every sunday ;)
Back to top Go down
SV Spike

World Clan League Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Clan League   World Clan League EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:03 pm

I should be able to make most Sunday matches. Also, I dont have 4 licenses, as my brothers play as well, so do i need to take a picture of just my 1 licenses that i use?
Back to top Go down
_Jessee

_Jessee

World Clan League Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Clan League   World Clan League EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:09 am

I should be able to get all of that done. Just need to get to store to buy some batteries for the camera. I have some time till I can't reg, so in no rush atm.
Back to top Go down
[SV]Troy98

World Clan League Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Clan League   World Clan League EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:53 pm

needs to update this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Clan League Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Clan League   World Clan League Empty

Back to top Go down

World Clan League
Page 1 of 1