SHADOW VIRUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHADOW VIRUS

Forum and portal for the Mario Kart Wii Clan Shadow Virus.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow Virus vs Team Luxembourg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroVirus64
Admin
ZeroVirus64

Shadow Virus vs Team Luxembourg Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Virus vs Team Luxembourg   Shadow Virus vs Team Luxembourg EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 am

Attention Clan I have been in talks with Ben and he and I have come to terms. On Saturday September 5th 2009, around 1pm-2pm EST Shadow Virus will engage in a clan war 5v5 3gps vs Team Luxembourg. TL is a great clan with tremendous teamwork. They know how to do it all. Target shock, frontrun, sandbag, they make things happen out there good things. But I belive they are primarily a mach bike clan. I know that due to school and other obligations, SV has been experiencing some inactivty issues. However on next Saturday we are going to need 5. And I dont want to tell Ben and his team that we have to cancel. Period we are going to need 5 a strong 5. Although they are the better clan, we can beat them. This would mean wonders for SV's reputation if we can put a victory over TL. If you have any questions ask me. TL is a very good fun clan. I warred them once and I enjoyed it expect a good, clean and very fast clan war. Thanks alot SV members you guys make this possible.
Back to top Go down
[SV]Troy98

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Virus vs Team Luxembourg   Shadow Virus vs Team Luxembourg EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:17 pm

im pretty sure im open zero Peace

Im really lookin foward to facing them.
Back to top Go down
SV Spike

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Virus vs Team Luxembourg   Shadow Virus vs Team Luxembourg EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:00 pm

I should be open as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Virus vs Team Luxembourg   Shadow Virus vs Team Luxembourg Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Virus vs Team Luxembourg
Page 1 of 1