SHADOW VIRUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHADOW VIRUS

Forum and portal for the Mario Kart Wii Clan Shadow Virus.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SV was been getting inactive :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SVSteel8908

SV was been getting inactive :( Empty
PostSubject: SV was been getting inactive :(   SV was been getting inactive :( EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
[SV]Troy98

PostSubject: Re: SV was been getting inactive :(   SV was been getting inactive :( EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:51 pm

not true at all. We are probably one of the most active clans
Back to top Go down
ZeroVirus64
Admin
ZeroVirus64

PostSubject: Re: SV was been getting inactive :(   SV was been getting inactive :( EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:56 am

yeah troy I used to think the same thing as you do. But now I am not really sure we have been getting kinda inactive and losing members
Back to top Go down
[SV]Troy98

PostSubject: Re: SV was been getting inactive :(   SV was been getting inactive :( EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:19 pm

I averaged up all the clan wars ive been in and i figured out that i average 26.48 per a Gp. Im pretty satisfied with that but i would like it if i can get my average up to 30.
Back to top Go down
SV Mikey

PostSubject: Re: SV was been getting inactive :(   SV was been getting inactive :( EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Well now were definately becoming innactive, no doubt. Ive come here many times lately to find noone here many times and for long periods of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SV was been getting inactive :(   SV was been getting inactive :( Empty

Back to top Go down

SV was been getting inactive :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHADOW VIRUS :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: